Boy injured in NH fireworks fire on life support at Shriners Hospital in …
The 2-year-old boy injured in a fireworks explosion in New Hampshire on Tuesday remains on life support, a relative said today. Ben Bertini sustained serious burns in the blast, which was ignited when a firework accidentally struck a large box of
Reading a dummy like me try to find insight about a fantastically complex matter of particle physics or watching the single most awesome 15 seconds of fireworks that you'll ever see? The bad news: The crowd apparently was
Disappointing? Not in my book – it was awesome, in a 'wish I was there' kinda way.
When do the greatest percentage of Americans pull themselves away from their TV sets, computers and other indoor activities, and go outside after dark and look up? Would you say when there is an eclipse? A meteor shower? Try July Fourth fireworks!
A computer glitch apparently caused the fireworks mishap that disappointed thousands of people who camped out to watch the Big Bay Boom in San Diego's Glorietta Bay Wednesday night, when they got more of a Big Bay